This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
|Job Title : Operations Manager
Job Category : Executive Office / Administration
Business Name : Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons
Address : Church Road, Great Milton, Oxford, OX44 7PD, United Kingdom
Job Type : Full-Time
Required Skills / Experience : We are currently recruiting an Operations Manager who will work as part of the Executive Management team at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons in Oxfordshire, United Kingdom.This role will be predominantly responsible for assisting the General Manager in the day to day running of the Hotel and Restaurant. This includes leading the team in all aspects of Guest Care and taking responsibility for Health and Safety around the property. The successful candidate will be confident in taking responsibility for the smooth running of the business in the absence of the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience at Manager level in a 5 Red Star or equivalent Hospitality environment and currently in seen as a senior Head of Department, is hands on and willing to fully understand the business and the individual teams. Strong administration skills, a keen eye for detail, and experience in different areas of the business are all advantageous for this role.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the key skills and qualities that we look for from our leaders.
Most importantly we are looking for someone who will embrace the culture and values of Belmond and Raymond Blanc – to maintain a Learning and Development culture that develops raw talent in to highly successful careers embodied by all staff having their own personal development plan and where on job training and learning happens every day.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing the highest standard of service. Visit www.lemanoircareers.com to find out more.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Experience working within a Head of Department and/or Senior Management Role
– Experience working in hospitality at 5 star level
– Hospitality or similar qualification that enable you to think and act strategically
– Ability to inspire, encourage and motivate teams through leading effectively
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Excellent computer skills
– Innovative solutions and creative ideas
– A passion for attention to detail and excellence
Language(s) required : English – Fluent
Benefits : – 28 holiday days, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
– A variety of staff discounts available at Belmond and Relais & Chateaux
– Staff discounts at Belmond Le Manoir and friends and family rates
– A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
– Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
– Excellent staff incentive programmes
– Meals provided on duty
– Auto-enrolled into company pension scheme
– Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
– Quarterly staff parties and social events
Work Permit required? : Yes
Work Permit details : In line with requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Bonus Plan : Yes
Bonus details : TBD
Accommodation provided? : No
/Email of HR person): To apply, please contact Jennie Atkins on 01844 277276 or send your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this vacancy please follow the website address above
© 2012-2017 Hospitality Careers Network All Rights Reserved -- Copyright notice by Blog Copyright
ga('create', 'UA-36405683-1', 'auto');